Various people take the IELTS exam for different reasons to accomplish their dreams. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is aimed to support individuals in the study, work, or migration to a country where English is the primary language.
Many countries like New Zealand, Australia, and Canada are included. During the exam, you’ll be evaluated on how well you can listen, read, write, and speak English. IELTS scores range from 1 to 9. The best IELTS institute in Chandigarh offers world-class education to students who want to pursue higher education or settle abroad.
- You can improve your chances of getting a job or going to school abroad by getting a globally recognized test result.
- Learning efficient test-taking methods and approaches is beneficial.
- It can help you to improve your command of the English language.
- You can improve your study habits to save effort and time.
- With a good IELTS score, you can get into some of the best academic institutions worldwide.
- It is possible to get visas more simply with the help of the IELTS exam.
Modules for Coaching The IELTS
The IELTS exam consists of four sections: listening, reading, writing, and speaking. Although both the IELTS GT and IELTS Academic share the listening and speaking sections, the reading and writing sections are entirely different.
There are four parts, each part with its level of difficulty. So each part can either be a speech or a conversation. The candidates have a few minutes to go through the questions in the listening sections. There is a small break in the first three parts to allow applicants to review the remaining questions. Each part is played only once.
There are three parts to the General test. However, there could be five texts to read. So these three texts are often covered with 13 or 14 questions, a total of 40 questions in the Academic Reading part.
a. In the Academic section, there are 2 writing tasks:
Task.1 applicants describe a graph, diagram, procedure, or chart in the first task.
Task.2 applicants require to react to a logical argument.
b. There are 2 assignments in the General Training module:
Task.1 applicants compose a letter or explain an issue
Task.2 applicants write an extended essay.
The speaking portion of the test consists of 3 parts:
- Firstly, applicants may be questioned about the reasons for selecting the IELTS exam in a personal interview style. In addition, there are questions about hobbies, interests, why you took the IELTS exam, and other general themes like clothing, spare time, computers, and the internet.
- In the second segment, candidates must prepare a topic from a topic card presented to the examiner on the spot.
- The third and final part of the exam consists of a conversation between the candidate and the examiner, usually focused on issues raised in section 2.
Finally, IELTS can help you improve your English language skills. It also helps to improve communication abilities for this. You’ll get a thorough evaluation of your English skills, which will allow you to identify areas for growth. Consider the IELTS training institute in Chandigarh if you want to score high on the IELTS exam.